Friday, January 23, 2009

Two Stories

K has been using her Cinderella alarm clock to get up during the week. I set it for 6:50, and then she come into our room crying that Cinderella scared her, but at least she's awake. Well, this week she hadn't been getting up. Tuesday I thought maybe I had forgotten to set her alarm, so I double-checked it the next night. Same thing. When I went in there yesterday to wake her up, I asked what happened to her alarm. She just said, "I turned it off!" and rolled over! Ugh -- stinker! I can't believe she figured that out! I'll have to put it up high so she can't turn it off.

In her bathroom, I had a Bath and Body Works snowman soap. Last night, she was in the bathroom, and I heard her yell out, "It's not Christmas!" I didn't think anything of it until I went in there, and she had put the snowman soap in the bathroom cabinet, and got out the regular pump of Dial that I keep in there!

There are your two K stories for the day.

1 comment:

Ladybug said...

"It's not Christmas!" That is High-larious!