Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Party Time


We just returned from my grandmother's 90th birthday party. It went very well. She really liked the Saturday Evening Posts, even though only two arrived in time. I guess the third eBay seller is about to get a negative feedback -- ha!

My stepmom put a lot of planning into the party. It was very elegant, and everything coordinated perfectly. She even bought my grandmother a new outfit, and made my dad wear a new shirt, that went with the color scheme (blue and brown).









My mom made her a photo quilt. It was filled with pictures from my grandmother's childhood, marriage, her kids, her grandkids, and her great-grandchild. It was a big hit, and she was the belle of the ball as she showed it off to everyone.






I want a party just like it when I'm 90. I can't wait to roll my scooter downstairs and have everyone eat cake in my honor!

No comments: