Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Hot!

Our air conditioner has gone out! When I got home from work yesterday, it was 88 degrees in the house! Of course, we have temps in the 80s and humidity that's one molecule away from actually raining, so it's like a sauna inside and out.

I called the AC repair place (my 4th service call in 3 years) and they can come out between 8 and noon today. That means I'll have to leave work to come meet them. I think I'll try to let them get started on everything outside, and come home when it's convenient for me. I can't imagine they need to do too much inside, besides check to make sure it's finally blowing cold air. Oh, and I'm sure they want me to pay them. We'll see how long the AC works this time!

3 comments:

Ladybug said...

ugh, how annoying. at least it happened now and not in the dead heat of summer!

Cindy said...

That sucks! I wish they would choose to install quality products in all these new homes they are building instead of whoever gives them the best deal! Hope that it is fixed this time. At least you only have a few weeks left of school and then you are free! You should come for a visit soon. :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.