Sunday, March 18, 2007

Where to Begin?


What a whirlwind the past few weeks have been! It has been a perpetual state of crazy. Everyone in my family has Spring Break at different times, so they all want to come visit, even when we're working. My in-laws came last weekend, and were here Friday - Sunday. My mother was here last Tuesday until today, and she babysat K while I was at school. My dad and stepmom came literally 20 minutes after my mom left town, and they have taken K to visit them for 3 days. I've had non-stop company, and suddenly, I have the house to myself. Gary is out of town until late tonight.

I said I was going to clean the house while I have no one, toddler or husband, to mess it up. I've had about 5 hours to myself so far, and what have I done? Swept the porch, knocked down two wasps nests, scooped dog poop, and done three loads of laundry. I still hope to dust, vacuum, fold and put away laundry, read a magazine from the stack of 20 that is always piling up, and maybe start on a few birthday thank-yous. We'll see how far I get.... this d*mn computer's control over me may be too strong to resist!

1 comment:

OhTheJoys said...

I really do think that now that we're parents we get to call it "spring WORK" instead of break.