Sunday, May 11, 2008

Party Girl!

G had an orchestra banquet Friday night, and we attended as a family. I had no idea it had an international theme, but I happened to put K in a new Paris dress, so it worked perfectly.



We got a decent shot of us together as a family.



One of G's students presented him with a sketch she had made! It's really cute, and it shows him with his baton behind his ear, saying "Has anyone seen my baton?" Oh, 14-year-old humor!



Then the music started. There was a DJ, and he started pumping the tunes full-blast. You-know-who ran out onto the dance floor and jumped right in.




This one is my favorite. She is really boogeying!!



The high school kids loved her, and kept watching her dance. K loved being the belle of the ball, and had the best time!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Wow, you've been on a posting frenzy! I love your dress in the family picture! And of course Kate looks adorable. Too bad Suri had to steal her fashion ideas :)