Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers' Day Breakfast

K's pre-school had a Mothers' Day breakfast on Thursday. I took a half-day off from work, so I was able to go. It was very cute. They had pastel butcher paper on the tables, with little butterfly paper scatters, so it was very festive. The kids' art was hanging from the ceiling, including paper kites, butterflies, bees, and dragonflies.

They has us open gifts, which was just too cute. I received a paper corsage (K has already told me she'd made me a flower, so she kind of spoiled the surprise), a painted placemat complete with interview on the back, and a gorgeous apron with her picture and handprints on it. It's too pretty to use!

Everything was made so well! I can't imagine doing all that work with paint with 12 2-year-olds running around! Kudos to those teachers who do what they do so well!









No comments: