Thursday, November 29, 2007

Random Funnies

I was watching "60 Minutes" and Andy Rooney came on. K took one look at those bushy eyebrows and said "Grandma!" To confirm what I thought she had said, she ran got her photo album and pointed to a picture of my grandmother. Actually, the resemblance was pretty strong!

Why did someone Google "Mommy panties swim blog" and get directed to my blog?

K has a Glo-worm that she has just re-discovered. Tonight we asked her the baby's name, and she said something like "Disa." We asked if she meant Lisa, her babysitter. She said "No! Disas!" Upon further listening, we realized she was saying Jesus!





2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my gosh the grandma thing is so funny! Was she referring to Grandma Schubert? So funny. I can't wait to hear all her new words in person!

headlesschickie said...

Laughed out loud about gloworm being the messiah!