Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ick! Gross!

I know it's been discussed before by mothers everywhere, but it happened to me tonight.

K. Pooped. In the bathtub.

Gross!!

She was so upset by it. She was crying, so G got her out and cleaned her up while I disinfected the tub. She calmed down after she had her jammies on, but it really bugged her. Of course, she had sat on the potty just before the bath, and nothing happened.

My dog has had intestinal issues all weekend, so I've been cleaning up shit doo-doo all weekend. I hope I'm done for a good long while!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Peyton has done that before and it totally grossed me out. The first few times we gave Ryan a bath in the bathtub he would do it multiple times. I think the warm water had some kind of weird effect on him at first. He hasn't done it in a long time and Peyton is totally potty trained now so hopefully she'll never have that issue again!

Flawed And Disorderly said...

EW! Ha ha! Sounds familiar.

All your pictures are precious by the way!