Friday, August 24, 2007

It's Back to School Time, It's Back to Cool Time

^I had a record (!) when I was a kid with that song on it. Whenever I think of back to school, that song pops in my head. "New friends, new (something), fall has it all."

We have been in in-service all week. It's actually been relatively useful, which is rare. The week has gone really fast, but I don't have that much to get ready, so I'm all set.

K is going to pre-school this year! I can't believe it! If it were just me, I wouldn't worry about it yet, since she's a young 2. My babysitter takes her little boy though, and it doesn't make sense for her to drop her own kid off and come back and watch K. There is usually a waiting list, but they fit us in so she can take both kiddos. It's such a great deal, because I don't have to worry about transportation or before/after care. She'll even pack her lunch! I am going to get really spoiled this year.

1 comment:

Flawed And Disorderly said...

Awesome!!!! I wish I could afford to put the twins in pre-school or a m-day out program, but they're too expensive on one income. :( We might do ballet just for fun.