Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'm Baaa-aack!

We have been internet-free for three days, not by choice. Our desktop has been out of commission since mid-July, and the laptop just decided it didn't want to get online anymore. At least I've been able to check email from school, but I can't get on the majority of the sites I like to surf. I don't have time anyway, and I share a computer with my aide, so I can't just sit there and read blogs all day.

A good friend of G's took everything off our laptop, and reinstalled it. It is running 100% better now, so at least we can get online again. I was starting to get the DTs!

G also said I was probably going to blog about this (which I wasn't, but now I have permission, so here goes): He called me at school, but I didn't have my cell phone with me. He called the school who called down to my room and said please call him back as soon as possible. My first thought was he was hurt or K was sick. I called him right away, and he said he needed me to leave school and bring him my keys.

It turns out, he had locked his keys in his car...
with the car running!

I told him I wasn't even going to ask any questions... I don't want to know. I'm just glad K wasn't in the car!

Oh, and my daughter just licked our dog. Not the other way around. Ewww...

1 comment:

headlesschickie said...

What a good wife. I totally would have had five million questions! (But I think I've done that before...)

What are the GTs. Do I really want to know?