Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Room-ba! Room-ba!

I am beyond excited -- my Roomba arrived today! It is a little disk-shaped "robot" that vacuums your floor while you are away. With the amount of doghair we have, I think this will be a lifesaver.

I can come home to a freshly-vacummed house every day! If only it cooked dinner, too.

I am slightly disappointed that it has to charge for 24 hours first. I'll have to wait until tomorrow night to program it, and until Friday to enter my April-fresh particle-free home.

Next up: The Woomba. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8zMIkMlOWU

2 comments:

Cindy said...

That is funny that you posted this today. I spent an hour or so looking at these online today, I want one so bad! I may email you to find out where you got yours and how much it cost!

headlesschickie said...

Luckeeey! (Napoleon Dynamite voice)