Saturday, April 21, 2007

Boomshine

I have a new obsession. If you have not played Boomshine http://www.k2xl.com/games/boomshine/ you need to try it. It is so simple. You just click on dots, and they grow and encompass other dots. It's pretty mindless, which is probably why I like it. The best part is you can't die. You simply keep playing until you complete all 12 levels, or until you want to turn it off. The music is Yanni-esque, so it's very soothing. I just leave it on underneath other windows on my computer, so I can check in throughout the day.

Just had to share... have fun!

2 comments:

Ladybug said...

that is mindless and oddly adddicting,

Cindy said...

I am hooked! Just the music itself is enough to sooth my frazzled mind...even works well enough to drown out the screaming that I'm getting better at ignoring!