Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Summer Lovin'

I love winter. I am a girl that is happy in jeans and a sweater, and I love the coziness of being indoors when it's cold and yucky outside.

For some reason, it feels like summer was eons ago. This winter has stretched on far too long. Every day is grey and rainy. I find myself dreaming of shorts and sandals, getting a tan (or a burn, in my case), and summer highlights. I've already planned out what we are doing each week of the summer, as though it can't get here fast enough. I am ready to lay out by the pool and soak up some of those rays.

Enough of the 40 degree dreariness!

3 comments:

Ladybug said...

You're so not kidding. What happened to our mild Texas winters? If I didn't have a baby, I wouldn't care so much, but man I feel trapped inside these days.

Megan said...

Um, you're blogging? What is this?

And I'm sorry, your complaining about a Texas winter is just ridiculous. Come visit me and watch your snot freeze :)

Erin said...

I guess blogging is kind of the MySpace for this generation. It's what all the cool kids are doing.