Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Oh Baby!

We are expecting our second baby! I'm due 8-8-11, but my doctor will induce two weeks early. Since I've been diagnosed with antiphospholipid syndrome, I have to give myself heparin shots daily. It's getting easier, but it still isn't fun. My belly displays a new bruise daily, but I know it's worth it!

I had my second doctor's appointment yesterday, and everything looked really good. I will have a sonogram every time i go. It was so reassuring to see a baby on that screen!

Kate is very excited, of course! We're trying to figure out the bedroom situation, but we've got some time to sort that out.

1 comment:

cotton exports said...

Excellent web site you have here.. It’s hard to find good quality writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

-----------------------------
franchise for exports | cattle exports | livestock exports