Saturday, April 25, 2009

Megan's Wedding

I've looked at the pictures dozens of times, summarized the weekend for friends, relived it in my mind, and I still can't get over how perfect everything was. Megan looked absolutely gorgeous, like a retro Hollywood star. The weather, which all week had been forecasted to rain on Sunday, turned out to be perfect! Megan and Ben had every little detail planned out to the minute, so they were able to relax and enjoy the day.

They are so amazingly suited for each other, and I couldn't be any happier for them. I wish them lots of luck on their travels. They are quitting their jobs next week, and plan to leave May 1st for an Around the World tour. They hope to be back by November 1st. I can't to see where their travels take them!

Here are some pictures from the big weekend.





No comments: