Friday, March 28, 2008

I was just rear-ended (and not in a good way)!

We are fine, but SO annoyed! My mom and K were in the car, and K is upset that the car got "bumps" and now has to go to the doctor.

We were sitting at a red light waiting to turn right, and a Tahoe hit us from behind! My car has several dents up the middle of the back door. No air bags deployed. The Tahoe looks like its grill is now a little off-kilter, but it's hard to tell.

I spent the afternoon on the phone with insurance companies, but it should be a pretty clean-cut case. I'm just thankful we are all OK, but what a pain!

2 comments:

Ladybug said...

Oh, what a pain in the neck. Get the insurance company to reimburse you for the car seat!!! They have to be replaced after any accident, even low-speed ones. Seat belts are also supposed to be replaced. Glad y'all are ok!!!

Cindy said...

That sucks! Glad you are o.k. You must be in Abilene! Those people can't drive worth a damn! :-)