Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Playing Catch Up

Here are a few recent pics....


K ready for her Christmas program last week. She was so excited!



My dad and his wife brought us the biggest toy they could find for K. It's this ginormous walk-in kitchen. K absolutely loves it, but we have no place to put it! Right now, it's inside the front door. We've got to do some serious rearranging over Christmas break.


G has one of his Christmas concerts last weekend, so K and I went to go listen. She actually did reasonably well for the first four pieces, and then we went to go play on the playground outside.


We went to see Santa last night. K was so good! She wasn't scared at all, and when asked what she wanted, she replied, "Presents!" She should be easy to shop for!

4 comments:

Dana Lynne said...

Great picture of the 3 of you!!! That's hilarious about the ginormous kitchen! It needs a room of its own! Cool that you went to see Santa (looks like the real-deal one at Northpark! We see him every year as well!)

headlesschickie said...

I totally have play kitchen envy! That is fun that they went big! But I TOTALLY identify with having no place to put it!! I can't even get AG the tiniest one! (But I decided she wasn't quite old enough anyway.)

Indeed, great pics. She seems pretty comfy with Santa. None of my kids are ever interested!

Amberly said...

What a great answer! At dinner tonight, each of the kids were dictating their Christmas lists to me & when it was Nick's turn, he gave the same reply, "Presents." I agree... should be easy!

Love the pictures of K. She is beautiful!

OhTheJoys said...

I think that might be THE REAL Santa!!