Saturday, July 21, 2007

Nothing New to Report

I have had the laziest week. G is out of town, so K and I have just been hanging out. We've taken walks, swam (swum? I never get that right.) at the pool, eaten lots of macaroni and cheese and chicken fingers (I love kid food!), gone to storytimes, met friends for lunch, and watched all of her videos. G will be home tonight, and then he leaves again tomorrow for a conference, so it's just us girls for the next few days.

I usually have this panic around this time every year, knowing school is about to start. With the start date pushed back three weeks this year, I feel like I have l-o-t-s of time, which is such a great feeling. I can still steam the carpets, organize my closet, work in K's room, and all that other stuff I haven't gotten to yet. I did organize the garage a little, so that's a plus.

Oh, and the Jackpierce concert is next weekend. Can I tell you how excited I am?! Yippee!!

4 comments:

Dana Lynne said...

Sounds like a fun week! We had a blast getting to meet you two at storytime! What kind of work do you do in K's room? Funny that you like Jackopierce - my h.s. english teacher's son is in the band :) - Clay Pendergrass...

Dana Lynne said...

okay, wait - i went to JP's website to make sure my comment was accurate...I'm absolutely positive of it, but there is no mention of him in the band...i'm going to figure this out...

Dana Lynne said...

Whew! I'm not nuts (well, maybe for doing 3 comments...): http://www.answers.com/topic/jackopierce?cat=entertainment

headlesschickie said...

Girl, we gotta get together this week. email me!